Aug 13, 2012

ATP Returns to Melbourne in 2013


On Friday morning ATP announced they would be returning to Australia in 2013. To be more specific, Melbourne. I'll Be Your Mirror Melbourne Curated by The Drones and ATP will take place on February 16 and 17 in the suburb of Altona. It's a stellar lineup, especially the Saturday featuring the legendary My Bloody Valentine and Godspeed You! Black Emperor. I am particularly excited by the latter band, a band I never, ever thought I would get to see.

Look out Melbourne!
Hope you got tickets this morning!

Saturday February 16th curated by ATP
My Bloody Valentine (1st Aus show since 1992)
Godspeed You! Black Emperor (1st ever Aus show)
Swans
The Dead C
HTRK
Thee Oh Sees
Sleepy Sun
Standish Carlyon
+ more to be confirmed

Sunday February 17th curated by The Drones
The Drones
Beasts Of Bourbon (original line-up)
Einstürzende Neubauten (1st Aus show since 1991)
Lost Animal
Harmony
Cam Butler & The Shadows Of Love
+ more to be confirmed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home