Feb 23, 2011

Wye Oak Set To Release Civilian

March 8 will see the release of Wye Oak's new album. "Civilian" will contain 10 tracks and was recorded between December of 2009 and July of 2010. "The songs are about aloneness, loneliness, moving on and letting go" lyricist/guitarist Jenn Wasner reveals. I love this band, so I am really looking forward to this album. Thankfully Spunk Records will be releasing the album locally on March 10.

Civilian Track Listing
1 Two Small Deaths
2 The Alter
3 Holy Holy
4 Dogs Eyes
5 Civilian
6 Fish
7 Plains
8 Hot as Day
9 We Were Wealth
10 Doubt

MP3: Civilian-Wye Oak

1 Comments:

  • At February 25, 2011 , Anonymous Bill said...

    I saw them last year, opening for Shearwater, they sounded really great live... before the show they were at the merch table and my friend bought a shirt and was talking to Jenn except she didn't know who she was and she comes back and they leave to go play and I told my friend "You were just talking to the lead singer we're about to watch sing." Ah, Wye Oak. Can't wait to hear the new album.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home