Mar 27, 2009

Sunset Rubdown Reveals Dragonslayer

Well, this is THE pinnacle in 2009. On June 23 Sunset Rubdown will release their newest and latest album. "Dragonslayer" is the name and it contains 8 songs, most of which have been floating around as bootlegs after their latest tour. Yes, I am excited.

Dragonslayer Track Listing
1 Silver Moons
2 Idiot Heart
3 Apollo and the Buffalo and Anna Anna Anna Oh!
4 Black Swan
5 Paper Lace
6 You Go On Ahead (Trumpet Trumpet II)
7 Nightingale/December Song
8 Dragon's Lair

1 Comments:

  • At March 28, 2009 , Blogger Bill said...

    Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. Wow! Great news! I knew there had been talk about a new SR album later this year, but June! Wow.

    Yeah, I guess I've already heard at least 5 of those songs, but I'm certainly not going to complain (I like them anyway!). Thanks for the update, Wayne.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home