Feb 17, 2009

Odawas Release New Album

Today sees the release of the new album from Odawas. "The Blue Depths" is the third full length from this Indiana band and it sees the light of day on the always excellent Jagjaguwar. Odawas ply their trade in atmospheric, serene, warm, glowing sounds. This album will hopefully be no different.

The Blue Depths Track Listing
1 The Case of The Great Irish Elk
2 Swan Song of The Humpback
3 Angler
4 Our Gentle Life Together
5 The Sound Of Lies
6 Secrets of The Fall
7 Moonlight/Twilight
8 Harmless Lover's Discourse
9 Boy In The Yard

MP3: Harmless Lover's Discourse

1 Comments:

  • At February 19, 2009 , Blogger Bill said...

    I really like the new album. I don't know if I owned the previous one -- I remember you were a big fan, but I can't remember anything other than "Alleluia" (a really great song). But I've given the new one several spins and like it more and more each time. Thanks for discovering them for me!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home