Jan 5, 2009

Playground Weekender 2009


Great music in a great setting. Who could ask for more. Well, that is Playground Weekender 2009. It's fast approaching, so if you still want tickets you better get moving. Six stages of music, an outdoor cinema, markets, food, drink, a swimming pool. Plus lots more. Did I mention the music? I think this lineup is perhaps the festival's best yet. Definitely something for everyone. It takes place at Del Rio Riverside Resort on 6, 7, 8 of February.

Artists Lineup
Primal Scream
The Streets
Jose Gonzalez
Cold War Kids
Crystal Castles
Crazy Penis
Lyrics Born
Blue King Brown
Salmonella Dub
Alice Russell
Grafton Primary
Nick Fanciulli
Ashley Beedle
Norman Jay
Yes King
Edu K
Whomadewho
TZU
dig
Ewan Pearson
Todd Terje
Tom Middleton
Jimpster
Mark De Clive Lowe and Sharlene Hector
Paper Scissors
King Unique
Pomomofo
Russ Dewbury
Watussi
The Ray Man Three
SPOD
Mark Pritchard & Steve Spacek
WOW
Resurrectors
Merenia Gillies
Alex Wolfenden
Peabody
The Dolly Rocker Movement
City Riots
Transatlantics


The promoters have kindly given me one (1) double pass to give away to a lucky reader. Just answer this simple question. Which artist on this lineup featured on my 50 best albums of 2008?

UPDATE: I have a winner for the competition. Sorry, Emily, but I had the answer emailed to me about 3 hours ago. If I gain another pass from the promoter I will try and get you one.

2 Comments:

  • At January 06, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    looks like a pretty cool few days, just a shame that this is going to overlap with laneway for me. i really want to see fire! santa rosa, fire! but i guess i'll have to wait a bit longer. cold war kids would be good too. i hope they announce a sydney sideshow soon.

     
  • At January 06, 2009 , Blogger Emily said...

    I know this one! Cold War Kids!

    Emily

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home