Apr 23, 2008

Heads Roll Off-Frightened Rabbit



I am assuming that most of us bloggers have full time jobs. Jobs that pay the bills and the rent/mortgage. Sometimes these jobs involve long and weary days. So, even though I love nothing better then to come home and sit in front of the computer and listen to music and then perhaps be inspired to write, sometimes it is hard. Sometimes it is just easier to relax and let your mind wander. Try to not think. Just be. At the moment I feel like this. Work is long. Weekends are involved and I feel my free time and my mind shrinking. Slowly.

Therefore, even though I have been meaning to review the latest releases from The Raconteurs, The Black Keys, Plants and Animals, Tapes 'n Tapes, A Silver Mt Zion, etc. for a while. They will just have to wait. So, in their place I can tell you that this I was absolutely delighted to receive the new album from Scotland's Frightened Rabbit this week. After a few initial listens I can say that I am totally in love with "The Midnight Organ Fight". The combination of jangling guitars and those Glaswegian vocals are purely irresistible. Here is the video for the excellent song "Heads Roll Off". Superb.

MP3: The Modern Leper-Frightened Rabbit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home