Apr 2, 2008

The Black Keys Tour Australia

The Black Keys are returning to Australia in June. After seeing them in concert last year, I can testify that this American two piece are a blistering live act. I have been listening to their new album "Attack & Release" this week and I can vouch that is very good. In fact, as good as any of their previous work. The Akron duo will be playing their Sydney show at the Manning Bar (does everyone play there these days?). Also, they are playing two shows at that venue, in the one day. A 3.30 and a 9.00 show. This is a new one to me. I don't recall this ever happening before. I am not sure if the first one is All Ages or Dan and Patrick are just being super generous.

Tour Dates
June 17-The Tivoli, Brisbane
June 19-Palace Theatre, Melbourne
June 21-Manning Bar, Sydney (Two Shows)
June 22-Metropolis, Fremantle

All ticket information is available at Love Police.

1 Comments:

  • At April 04, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    "The Black Keys" and "mid afternoon" should not exist in the same universe. I'm intrigued.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home