Dec 12, 2007

There Will Be Blood



Paul Thomas Anderson is a cinematic genius. Of that, I am in no doubt. A little while ago I posted a small trailer for his upcoming film There Will Be Blood. Here is the new trailer for the film and to say I am excited would be a massive understatement. It recently was awarded Best Picture by the Los Angeles Film Critics Association. I thought that this film was going to get a local release in January, but I can't find a release date at all now. Hopefully this potential cinematic masterpiece will hit our screens sooner rather then later.

1 Comments:

  • At December 12, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    release is scheduled for 7th Feb. But, No Country for Old Men was recently rescheduled from 24/1 to 26/12, so anything can happen.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home